The Man Approved Diet has a new home!!! You can find all my
recipes and other helpful kitchen how to's at
www.manapproveddiet.com

Monday, August 27, 2012

Ranch Cheddar Burgers

Normally I don't like whole wheat bread stuff.  I've tried because I know how good they are supposed to be better for me, I just can't get used to the taste.  Luckily these burgers are so flavorful that you can't taste the wheat.  I like them with just a little ketchup, don't need mayo or anything else like that.  The hubby doesn't even care that they are turkey burgers!  Since we normally cook these on the grill, it's easy to just throw some asparagus on there too.
 

Ingredients


    1 lb lean ground turkey
    1 (1 ounce) envelope dry ranch dressing mix
    1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

    Directions

    Mix all three ingredients together in a bowl and form into four patties. Cook on a grill or in a frying pan on top of the stove. Cook for five minutes on each side or until no longer pink inside.
     
    Nutritional Info
    • Servings Per Recipe: 4
    • Amount Per Serving
    • Calories: 228.9
    • Total Fat: 10.0 g
    • Cholesterol: 85.9 mg
    • Sodium: 797.9 mg
    • Total Carbs: 4.5 g
    • Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
    • Protein: 28.9 g

 

No comments:

Post a Comment