The Man Approved Diet has a new home!!! You can find all my
recipes and other helpful kitchen how to's at
www.manapproveddiet.com

Friday, December 7, 2012

Ch-ch-changes!!!

I've got a few plans in store for the Man Approved Diet after New Years.  Actually one of them already happened.  Thanks to the wonderful man behind the Man Approved Diet, you can now find me at www.manapproveddiet.com.  Granted that address will just lead you back to here for the moment, but I'm working on transferring to a wordpress based blog instead of blogspot.  When I am able to launch an entire website of my own, it'll be much easy to do so from wordpress than my current home.  If you add www.manapproveddiet.com to your blog list now, you won't miss anything when I do make the switch.  Of course I'll let everyone know when it happens.

There's a couple other things I've got in the works, but I'll leave them as a surprise for right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment