The Man Approved Diet has a new home!!! You can find all my
recipes and other helpful kitchen how to's at
www.manapproveddiet.com

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Out and About in Leander, TX

 
I don't know how many of you know it, but I'm a Pampered Chef consultant.  Considering I love cooking, I figure it fits me pretty well :-)  I just got invited to a little vender event in Leander, TX.  If you live in the area and would like to check it out, let me know.  I'll have some yummy goodies in the kitchen and there will also be Mary Kay, Celebrating Home, Discovery Toys, Interior Reflections by Rose, Miche Bags and Parklane Jewelry.  If you'd like the address or any other information, you can drop me an email at manapproveddiet@gmail.com  Or if you'd like to check out my Pampered Chef website, just click on the picture below.  I hope to see a couple of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment