The Man Approved Diet has a new home!!! You can find all my
recipes and other helpful kitchen how to's at
www.manapproveddiet.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekly Menu

I think I'm going to try something new.  At the beginning of every week (Sunday or Monday), I'll post up a picture of my meal plan for the week.  I'm great at planning it out, but it doesn't always get followed.  Although it is nice that I don't really have to think about dinner every day, I just look at the board and pull out the appropriate stuff.  And I don't have to worry if I'll have ingredients to make it because I generally go shopping the same day I make the menu.  Since my husband has a couple of days that he'll be working late, I have a couple of slow cooker dinners so they're ready for whenever he makes it home.
 
So, here's what we're having this week:
Sunday: Creamy Smoked Sausage Pasta
Monday: Oven Fried Fish, salad and baked potato slices
Tuesday: Beer Soaked Pot Roast, broccoli and rolls (slow cooker meal)
Wednesday: Bacon Spaghetti Pie
Thursday: Chicken and Dumplings (slow cooker meal)
Friday: Manacotti if we don't eat at my husband's company cookout thing
Saturday: BBQ Chicken Pizza (on the grill)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment