The Man Approved Diet has a new home!!! You can find all my
recipes and other helpful kitchen how to's at
www.manapproveddiet.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekly Menu

I guess it's already been about a week.  We didn't do a very good job of staying on track with the menu last week, but that's alright.  My husband decided to be a sweety and took me out exploring one day and we decided to pick something up on the way home.  Another day we just weren't feeling what was on the menu, so we substituted something else.
 
Hopefully this week we'll be a little better.  Here's the menu:
 
Monday: Chili, just plain old from a mix chili
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings, rescheduled from last week (might get switched to Thursday if my hiking group goes out Thursday)
Wednesday: Eggplant Parmesan
Thursday: German Sausage Chowder
Friday: Pesto Chicken Pasta
Saturday: Grilled Steak and Asparagus (if we don't have a cook out with some friends)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment